Read what people think about My Name Is Mina by David Almond, and write your own review.

My Name Is Mina

by David Almond

My Name Is Mina by David Almond

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Name Is Mina

Jenny (11/03/15)

My favorite book by far
If your looking for a good book to read you should defiantly read My Name is Mina. I have really enjoyed reading this book. It makes me have deep thoughts about what is being said. Im not even all the way done with this book but I can tell you it is a very magnificent book and I strongly recommend it. It is one of those that you will want to read over and over again. Mina has such a great personality and she is very likable. She is what makes the book extraordinary and different from any other book.
Cherry (11/06/14)

My Name is Mina.
This book is joyous. I LOVE it. Make a sequel.
MAKE A SEQUEL. Best ever!

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

K Your F C