Read what people think about My Name Is Mina by David Almond, and write your own review.

My Name Is Mina

by David Almond

My Name Is Mina by David Almond

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Name Is Mina

Jenny

My favorite book by far
If your looking for a good book to read you should defiantly read My Name is Mina. I have really enjoyed reading this book. It makes me have deep thoughts about what is being said. Im not even all the way done with this book but I can tell you it is a very magnificent book and I strongly recommend it. It is one of those that you will want to read over and over again. Mina has such a great personality and she is very likable. She is what makes the book extraordinary and different from any other book.
Cherry

My Name is Mina.
This book is joyous. I LOVE it. Make a sequel.
MAKE A SEQUEL. Best ever!

• Book Jacket: Happiness
    Happiness
    by Heather Harpham
    Of the 53 reviews submitted for Happiness, 49 readers rated it a four- or five-star book for an ...
    My Name Is Leon