Read what people think about My Name Is Mina by David Almond, and write your own review.

My Name Is Mina

by David Almond

My Name Is Mina by David Almond X
My Name Is Mina by David Almond

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for My Name Is Mina

Jenny

My favorite book by far
If your looking for a good book to read you should defiantly read My Name is Mina. I have really enjoyed reading this book. It makes me have deep thoughts about what is being said. Im not even all the way done with this book but I can tell you it is a very magnificent book and I strongly recommend it. It is one of those that you will want to read over and over again. Mina has such a great personality and she is very likable. She is what makes the book extraordinary and different from any other book.
Cherry

My Name is Mina.
This book is joyous. I LOVE it. Make a sequel.
MAKE A SEQUEL. Best ever!

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline

From the bestselling author of Orphan Train, a stunning novel of passion and art.

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

Win The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

The Lost Girls of Camp Forevermore

A gripping novel from the award-winning author of For Today I Am a Boy.

G O T P, B The P, F T P