Read what people think about The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman by Meg Wolitzer, and write your own review.

The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman

by Meg Wolitzer

The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman by Meg Wolitzer X
The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman by Meg Wolitzer

• Published in USA  Sep 2011

There is 1 reader review for The Fingertips of Duncan Dorfman

Matthew Pearson

Awesome read!
I really hate reading but picked this book up at my school's library to meet my AR goals. But after just the few chapter's I was hooked. Awesome book and couldn't wait to see the ending. I'm 11 years old from Greenwood, De.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Wisdom is the reward you get for a lifetime of listening when you'd rather have been talking

E Dog H I D