Read what people think about The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian, and write your own review.

The Night Strangers

by Chris Bohjalian

The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Night Strangers

CEvans (04/10/12)

Terrifying
I am a big fan of Chris Bohjalian. If you're from New England or if you've just visited, you are able to visualize many of the settings of his novels. This is his only horror offering, as far as I know, but on a plane with Stephen King's The Shining. Inspires fear and revulsion. I gave it a four only because I favor happy endings.
Malinda Newman (01/10/12)

The Night Strangers
This book was riveting. At first glance I thought it might be a bit corny but I was completely incorrect. I found myself reading into far into the night and being as frightened as a young girl hearing a horrible ghost story. I loved it!

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

Y S M B, I'll S Y