Read what people think about The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian, and write your own review.

The Night Strangers

by Chris Bohjalian

The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Night Strangers

Malinda Newman

The Night Strangers
This book was riveting. At first glance I thought it might be a bit corny but I was completely incorrect. I found myself reading into far into the night and being as frightened as a young girl hearing a horrible ghost story. I loved it!
CEvans

Terrifying
I am a big fan of Chris Bohjalian. If you're from New England or if you've just visited, you are able to visualize many of the settings of his novels. This is his only horror offering, as far as I know, but on a plane with Stephen King's The Shining. Inspires fear and revulsion. I gave it a four only because I favor happy endings.

• Book Jacket: New People