MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about The Night Strangers by Chris Bohjalian, and write your own review.

by Chris Bohjalian

• Published in USA  Oct 2011

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Night Strangers

CEvans (04/10/12)

Terrifying
I am a big fan of Chris Bohjalian. If you're from New England or if you've just visited, you are able to visualize many of the settings of his novels. This is his only horror offering, as far as I know, but on a plane with Stephen King's The Shining. Inspires fear and revulsion. I gave it a four only because I favor happy endings.
Malinda Newman (01/10/12)

The Night Strangers
This book was riveting. At first glance I thought it might be a bit corny but I was completely incorrect. I found myself reading into far into the night and being as frightened as a young girl hearing a horrible ghost story. I loved it!

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S