Read what people think about Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich, and write your own review.

Smokin' Seventeen

Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Smokin' Seventeen

Alica

Smokin Seventeen
AWESOME as always!! I love all of her Plum series books. Very intriguing, can't put them down.
Cloggie Downunder

plenty of laughs
Smokin’ Seventeen is the seventeenth full-length novel in the Stephanie Plum series by American author, Janet Evanovich. De rigeur for each Stephanie Plum novel is: Lula needing food at every moment; Grandma Mazur attending at least one funeral home viewing; Stephanie wrecking at least two, and usually more, vehicles; visits to Tasty Pastry and Cluck-in-a-Bucket; Stephanie pursuing skips that are never ordinary; Lula enthusing about a career for which she shows absolutely no talent; Lula gets indignant about someone calling her fat and Stephanie examining her guilt about wanting both Ranger and Morelli. This instalment has all of those and more: Grandma Bella makes a long overdue appearance; Stephanie drives a funeral casket down the main street in a Jeep; Lula’s weapon of choice, when not using her stun gun, is a supersoaker filled with holy water; quite a lot of sex, thanks to Morelli’s Grandma Bella; Lula fears she is growing fangs; there are cockfighting, foodfighting, granny pants and a dancing bear. Stephanie is on at least 3 hit lists, spends a lot of time avoiding people trying to kill, maim or cook for her, and ends up with tickets to Thailand. If the reader guesses the villain before getting even halfway through the story, the finding out how and why is still lots of fun. Best quote: “I’d hate to list our specialties. Wreck cars, eat donuts, create mayhem” which pretty much sums up Lula and Stephanie. Plenty of laughs.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes