Read what people think about Long Gone by Alafair Burke, and write your own review.

Long Gone

by Alafair Burke

Long Gone by Alafair Burke

• Published in USA  Jun 2011
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Long Gone

Nancy

Long Gone
What do you do when you are being framed for murder and the evidence against you is so compelling that you know you will be arrested? This is the predicament facing Alice Humphrey in Alafair Burke’s new standalone. This is her best work yet, and I have been a fan of her other two series. Great characters, great writing and a riveting story. It is obvious that she is very familiar with the criminal justice system and the way a criminal mind works.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers