Read what people think about The Daughter of Siena by Marina Fiorato, and write your own review.

The Daughter of Siena

by Marina Fiorato

The Daughter of Siena by Marina Fiorato X
The Daughter of Siena by Marina Fiorato

• Published in USA  May 2011
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 43 reader reviews for The Daughter of Siena

Carol C. (Troy, NY) (04/27/11)

Daughter of Siena
'Daughter of Siena' held my attention throughout with its history of the Palio and the vivid descriptions of Siena. While many of the twists and turns of the story were foreseeable, that did not detract from my overall enjoyment of the book. A very entertaining read.
Mary Lou C. (Shenandoah Junction, WV) (04/25/11)

Predictable but goo
Sienna's Daughter was totally predictable. Still, I could not put it down. The author skillfully takes you back to a time so romantic yet so brutal. I felt as though I were there, within the walls of this ancient city. Well written, worth reading.
Power Reviewer Portia A. (Mount Laurel, NJ) (04/23/11)

An engaging story
I got this book on Thursday and finished it on Saturday. The plotting was just a little too pat but the story is gripping and the writing made for a very good reading experience..in other words I couldn't put it down.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

E Dog H I D