Read what people think about The Snowman by Jo Nesbo, and write your own review.

The Snowman

by Jo Nesbo

The Snowman

• Published in USA  May 2011
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for The Snowman

Lynn (07/14/11)

Loved this book!
If you love the Stieg Larrson books, Michael Connelly, Lee Child and that mystery / thriller genre, you must add Jo Nesbo to your list of authors. I have been telling all my friends and family to run to the bookstore and grab this book and start reading immediately. Unfortunately, I started this book on a Monday so I spent a week trying to do my work, but thinking about getting home so I could read some more. The book is thrilling, full of interesting characters and great twists and turns. By the way, I know I will be very nervous the next time I see a Snowman.

One Month Free Membership

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

Sweet Caress