Read what people think about Night Road by Kristin Hannah, and write your own review.

Night Road

by Kristin Hannah

Night Road

• Published in USA  Jan 2012

There is 1 reader review for Night Road

Power Reviewer Louise J (07/08/12)

Amazing & Emotionally Charged!
Night Road was a page-turner! I felt warm and fuzzy at the friendship that Mia, Lexi, and Zach held onto so dearly. They were thick as thieves and loved and respected each other in ways that a lot of us wish we had with our friends. They knew how to love and respect each other and they knew how to have fun.

I cried, I sympathized and I empathized throughout this novel. The emotions the story provoked were amazing and I’ve never felt more sorry for a family than I did this one. Kristin Hannah has done an awesome job in evoking all kinds of emotion and teaching us some good lessons about life along the way. I would highly recommend this book!

• Book Jacket: Harmony

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review