Read what people think about Night Road by Kristin Hannah, and write your own review.

Night Road

by Kristin Hannah

Night Road by Kristin Hannah

• Published in USA  Jan 2012

There is 1 reader review for Night Road

Power Reviewer Louise J (07/08/12)

Amazing & Emotionally Charged!
Night Road was a page-turner! I felt warm and fuzzy at the friendship that Mia, Lexi, and Zach held onto so dearly. They were thick as thieves and loved and respected each other in ways that a lot of us wish we had with our friends. They knew how to love and respect each other and they knew how to have fun.

I cried, I sympathized and I empathized throughout this novel. The emotions the story provoked were amazing and I’ve never felt more sorry for a family than I did this one. Kristin Hannah has done an awesome job in evoking all kinds of emotion and teaching us some good lessons about life along the way. I would highly recommend this book!

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

No pleasure is worth giving up for the sake of two more years in a geriatric home.

O My D B