Read what people think about Faith by Jennifer Haigh, and write your own review.

by Jennifer Haigh

• Published in USA  May 2011

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Faith

Debra (08/20/14)

Good read!
It was a good book about a very difficult subject. The characters were well defined and realistic. The author was not bias and let the reader form their own opinions. Terrific writing, I will read another one of her books!
Malca (07/04/11)

Well-written novel of a family facing a crisis. The reactions of the characters feel remarkably true. Highly recommended for book clubs.
Power Reviewer Diane S. (06/08/11)

Faith by Jennifer Haigh
When I first started reading this book I thought one would have to be Catholic to identify with this story but that was because the author did such a fantastic job with the tone and the setting. I could just picture my old neighborhood and Catholic school in Chicago, really felt like I was there again. When you read further, however, you realize there is so much more to this book and the problems it outlines could pertain to so many other things, anyone who reads the papers will find this relevant. How quick we are to judge without considering a person can be innocent but their lives are ruined nontheless and not just theirs but family and friends alike. This is probably one of the best novels I have read in a long time.

• Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    The Mothers
    by Brit Bennett

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

by Paulette Jiles

Les Parisiennes
    by Anne Sebba

How the women of Paris lived, loved, and died under Nazi occupation.