Read what people think about Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys, and write your own review.

Between Shades of Gray

by Ruta Sepetys

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys X
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Between Shades of Gray

Heather

Between Shades of Gray
An amazing book; there should be a sequel.
Sydney

LOVED IT!!!
Between Shades of Gray is a wonderful historical fiction novel. We know a lot about what is happening in America and Germany during WWII, but what is happening in Lithuania? Finland? And many more places. In this book, you will venture with Lina as she goes through many hardships, emotional and physical. I loved Between Shades of Gray and I highly recommend that you read it too! :)
Me!

BEST BOOK
Such A Good Book!
Louise J

Hauntingly Beautiful
This beautifully written, sad story is a dark reminder from the past. The hard thing about reading the book beside the fact the story is based on truth is understanding that these horrible things did actually happen to these people. I thank those brave enough to bring stories like this into the open. As kind, compassionate, decent, and caring people, we must NEVER, EVER allow anything like this to happen again.

You will not be able to put this book down. Although hard to read, believe me, you’ll be so absorbed that you’ll want to keep reading. Be sure to read the “Author’s Note” and the end of the book for important information. Be sure to have kleenex standing by for this book! Absolutely excellent.

Pachinko
    by Min Jin Lee
    Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win Mothers of Sparta