Read what people think about The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld, and write your own review.

The Death Instinct

by Jed Rubenfeld

The Death Instinct by Jed Rubenfeld

• Published in USA  Jan 2011
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There is 1 reader review for The Death Instinct

Power Reviewer Diane S. (03/03/11)

The Death Instinct by Jeb Rubenfeld
Sequel to the Interpretation of murder taking place ten years later, a fantastic historical mystery centered around the Wall Street bombing of 1920. The First World War has ended, Freud has become famous and Madame Curie and her discovery of radium has had an impact on the medical field as well as used for a great deal of profit by nefarious industries. Centered around 3 main characters, taking place in America and Austria this is a wonderful story. I absolutely loved it.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place

O My D B