MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland, and write your own review.

Clara and Mr. Tiffany

by Susan Vreeland

Clara and Mr. Tiffany

• Published in USA  Jan 2011
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Clara and Mr. Tiffany

Ellie (11/12/11)

confirmed my criteria, education,enjoyment and character
I always love Ms. Vreeland's in depth novels about artists that I appreciate. Love that I am Appreciating the "history" beneath the art but. sometimes feel that they are a little slow to read. Have to admit, I have read every one of her books and will continue doing so.
Power Reviewer Dorothy T. (03/16/11)

As Lovely as a Tiffany Lamp
The author has achieved a good balance of fiction and history with lots of detail about the beautiful Tiffany lamps and windows and New York City and the people at the turn of the 20th century. This was a real joy to read and had me searching the internet to see the pieces described being created.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk