Read what people think about Clara and Mr. Tiffany by Susan Vreeland, and write your own review.

Clara and Mr. Tiffany

Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Clara and Mr. Tiffany

Dorothy T.

As Lovely as a Tiffany Lamp
The author has achieved a good balance of fiction and history with lots of detail about the beautiful Tiffany lamps and windows and New York City and the people at the turn of the 20th century. This was a real joy to read and had me searching the internet to see the pieces described being created.
Ellie

confirmed my criteria, education,enjoyment and character
I always love Ms. Vreeland's in depth novels about artists that I appreciate. Love that I am Appreciating the "history" beneath the art but. sometimes feel that they are a little slow to read. Have to admit, I have read every one of her books and will continue doing so.

• Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
  • Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown