Read what people think about Just Kids by Patti Smith, and write your own review.

Just Kids

by Patti Smith

Just Kids by Patti Smith

• Published in USA  Jan 2010
    Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for Just Kids

ME Hayes (03/07/12)

Like reading someone's diary
The very personal account of Patti Smith's relationship with Robert Mapplethorpe is revealed. She recounts their life in NYC in the 60's with many of the avant garde players, some of which were yet to be discovered. They were bohemian artists who lived a somewhat risky life style, as they evolved and successfully worked their craft with complete dedication to each other. It is real.

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Polite conversation is rarely either.

O My D B