Read what people think about Hell's Corner by David Baldacci, and write your own review.

Hell's Corner

Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Hell's Corner

Melissa (Books R Us)

A GREAT BOOK
I have never read any of The Camel Club novels before so I cannot compare this novel to the others. I had no difficulty following the plot and it was a page turner. The book had many twists and turns that made it exciting. I do not like novels that are predictable and Hell's Corner kept me guessing throughout the entire book. All of the characters interacted well together and I did not figure out who the villain was until the end. I highly recommend this book.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

E Dog H I D