MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about Hell's Corner by David Baldacci, and write your own review.

Hell's Corner

by David Baldacci

Hell's Corner

• Published in USA  Nov 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Hell's Corner

Melissa (Books R Us) (12/28/10)

A GREAT BOOK
I have never read any of The Camel Club novels before so I cannot compare this novel to the others. I had no difficulty following the plot and it was a page turner. The book had many twists and turns that made it exciting. I do not like novels that are predictable and Hell's Corner kept me guessing throughout the entire book. All of the characters interacted well together and I did not figure out who the villain was until the end. I highly recommend this book.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday