Read what people think about The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny, and write your own review.

The Brutal Telling

Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for The Brutal Telling

Jane N (01/19/11)

Brutal Telling
Louise Penny has once again created an old fashioned "who done it". Three Pines is a village that I would love to exist in real life. The characters are so real that I felt that I knew them when I finished the book. The inn keepers, both old and new,Clara and Peter and all the rest. Ms. Penny weaves the history of Canada with the history of her characters in a way that entertains and teaches. I have read all of her books and this one by far, I felt was her best. The end was a shocker and I am waiting to read her next one !

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M