Read what people think about Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson X
Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Forge

Katya

Forge
I expected a lot of this book after reading Chains. I thought it was good and interesting.
Joseph G

Forge
It was a good fast paced book that taught the reader an important lesson about friendship and the horrors of slavery at the time of the American Revolution.
amy

Chains
It was ... It was good, but needed more work
Caroline

Lacking excitement
After reading Chains, the action-packed prequel, I was disappointed to read Forge. It was very boring and consisted off the same boring routine of Curzon, Eben and the rest of the soldiers. It lacked a want to keep reading and was very tedious on my opinion.

• Book Jacket: To Siri with Love
    To Siri with Love
    by Judith Newman
    It is likely that you know someone who is impacted by autism: In 2017, the U.S. Centers for Disease ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Wiley Cash

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Strangers in Budapest
    by Jessica Keener

In war there are no unwounded soldiers

E Dog H I D