Read what people think about Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson, and write your own review.

Forge by Laurie Halse Anderson

There are currently 4 reader reviews for Forge

amy (05/06/15)

Chains
It was ... It was good, but needed more work
Katya (05/06/15)

Forge
I expected a lot of this book after reading Chains. I thought it was good and interesting.
Caroline (01/20/15)

Lacking excitement
After reading Chains, the action-packed prequel, I was disappointed to read Forge. It was very boring and consisted off the same boring routine of Curzon, Eben and the rest of the soldiers. It lacked a want to keep reading and was very tedious on my opinion.
Joseph G (04/01/13)

Forge
It was a good fast paced book that taught the reader an important lesson about friendship and the horrors of slavery at the time of the American Revolution.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M