Read what people think about Lost Empire by Clive Cussler, and write your own review.

Lost Empire

• Published in USA  Aug 2010

There is 1 reader review for Lost Empire

Gabriel Darke (07/11/13)

Lost Empire by Clive Cussler
I'm really liking the Sam and Remi Fargo series of stories. Very readable, fast paced and energetic. Some of the rescues and coincidences are a bit far-fetched, but that's the nature of the genre. What I particularly don't like, and my one major gripe, is Clive writing himself into the plot as a character. He does this far too often ( Hitchcock would not approve! ) Grow up, Clive, or in this case, Grant. Quit indulging your vanity and stick to the basics of story writing.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The only completely consistent people are the dead

O My D B