Read what people think about Dracula in Love by Karen Essex, and write your own review.

Dracula in Love

by Karen Essex

Dracula in Love by Karen Essex

There is 1 reader review for Dracula in Love

Melissa (Books R Us) (10/12/10)

A Great Book
I have never read Bram Stoker's Dracula, so I cannot compare Ms. Essex's novel to the original. I felt that the beginning of the novel was a little hard to sink my teeth into maybe because I was not familiar with the characters in the original Dracula story. As the story progressed, I could feel Mina's emotions and her dreams about the Count were vivid. I wish Dracula would have appeared earlier in the story not halfway through. When Mina was forced into the insane asylum and the Count took her away from that dreadful place, I was hooked and I could not put the book down. I was drawn into a world of reincarnation, deceit, Victorian life and romance. There were quite a few erotic scenes that were very distasteful and did not add to the storyline. The book was an interesting read and I learned a little about the history and how people lived in the late 1800's.

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Knowledge is of two kinds...

Y S M B, I'll S Y