Read what people think about Dracula in Love by Karen Essex, and write your own review.

Dracula in Love

by Karen Essex

Dracula in Love by Karen Essex X
Dracula in Love by Karen Essex

There is 1 reader review for Dracula in Love

Melissa (Books R Us)

A Great Book
I have never read Bram Stoker's Dracula, so I cannot compare Ms. Essex's novel to the original. I felt that the beginning of the novel was a little hard to sink my teeth into maybe because I was not familiar with the characters in the original Dracula story. As the story progressed, I could feel Mina's emotions and her dreams about the Count were vivid. I wish Dracula would have appeared earlier in the story not halfway through. When Mina was forced into the insane asylum and the Count took her away from that dreadful place, I was hooked and I could not put the book down. I was drawn into a world of reincarnation, deceit, Victorian life and romance. There were quite a few erotic scenes that were very distasteful and did not add to the storyline. The book was an interesting read and I learned a little about the history and how people lived in the late 1800's.

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us