Read what people think about A Small Death in the Great Glen by A. D. Scott, and write your own review.

A Small Death in the Great Glen

by A. D. Scott

A Small Death in the Great Glen by A. D. Scott

• Published in USA  Aug 2010
    Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for A Small Death in the Great Glen

Danae

Made it through
So bad. More than half way through the book and its not even concerning the death of the boy.Too many details a bunch of non sense. You can skip paragraphs, pages and still be able to follow along. I'm frustrated with this book in fact I'm throwing it away instead of donating it and by doing that may save another soul from the fury it has made me feel. I wasted my life reading this.

• Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E