Read what people think about My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares, and write your own review.

My Name Is Memory

by Ann Brashares

My Name Is Memory

• Published in USA  Jun 2010
    Genre: Love Stories

There are currently 3 reader reviews for My Name Is Memory

Ces (07/06/11)

Reincarnation Interpreted!
A great way of picturing the mystery of reincarnation. A must read for believers and non-believers and for those who question the necessity of erasing the soul's memories of its past lives.
OldSoul (08/10/10)

Believe it
Not just refreshing, this story combines many facets of what is possible in life, in love, in all time. So, I'm a believer in past lives, yes. And, I love audiobooks, where the story is performed for me. Kathe Mazur and Lincoln Hoppe are sensuous and wonderful in the audiobook. I highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind. It was a coincidence that I had just listened to Andrew Davidson's "The Gargoyle," performed solely by Lincoln Hoppe. Davidson takes the same genre to another level. Wow to both of these authors!
Melanie (05/23/10)

My Name is Memory
Amazing! Beautifully written and completely captivating, My Name is Memory will leave its readers love struck and starving for a sequel!

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: