Read what people think about My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares, and write your own review.

My Name Is Memory

by Ann Brashares

My Name Is Memory

• Published in USA  Jun 2010
    Genre: Love Stories

There are currently 3 reader reviews for My Name Is Memory

Ces (07/06/11)

Reincarnation Interpreted!
A great way of picturing the mystery of reincarnation. A must read for believers and non-believers and for those who question the necessity of erasing the soul's memories of its past lives.
OldSoul (08/10/10)

Believe it
Not just refreshing, this story combines many facets of what is possible in life, in love, in all time. So, I'm a believer in past lives, yes. And, I love audiobooks, where the story is performed for me. Kathe Mazur and Lincoln Hoppe are sensuous and wonderful in the audiobook. I highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind. It was a coincidence that I had just listened to Andrew Davidson's "The Gargoyle," performed solely by Lincoln Hoppe. Davidson takes the same genre to another level. Wow to both of these authors!
Melanie (05/23/10)

My Name is Memory
Amazing! Beautifully written and completely captivating, My Name is Memory will leave its readers love struck and starving for a sequel!

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review