Read what people think about My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares, and write your own review.

My Name Is Memory

by Ann Brashares

My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

• Published in USA  Jun 2010
    Genre: Love Stories

There are currently 3 reader reviews for My Name Is Memory

Ces (07/06/11)

Reincarnation Interpreted!
A great way of picturing the mystery of reincarnation. A must read for believers and non-believers and for those who question the necessity of erasing the soul's memories of its past lives.
OldSoul (08/10/10)

Believe it
Not just refreshing, this story combines many facets of what is possible in life, in love, in all time. So, I'm a believer in past lives, yes. And, I love audiobooks, where the story is performed for me. Kathe Mazur and Lincoln Hoppe are sensuous and wonderful in the audiobook. I highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind. It was a coincidence that I had just listened to Andrew Davidson's "The Gargoyle," performed solely by Lincoln Hoppe. Davidson takes the same genre to another level. Wow to both of these authors!
Melanie (05/23/10)

My Name is Memory
Amazing! Beautifully written and completely captivating, My Name is Memory will leave its readers love struck and starving for a sequel!

Discover your next great read here

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

The Garden of Small Beginnings
    by Abbi Waxman

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant – it tends to get worse.

Y S M B, I'll S Y