Read what people think about My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares, and write your own review.

My Name Is Memory

Genre: Romance

There are currently 3 reader reviews for My Name Is Memory

Ces

Reincarnation Interpreted!
A great way of picturing the mystery of reincarnation. A must read for believers and non-believers and for those who question the necessity of erasing the soul's memories of its past lives.
OldSoul

Believe it
Not just refreshing, this story combines many facets of what is possible in life, in love, in all time. So, I'm a believer in past lives, yes. And, I love audiobooks, where the story is performed for me. Kathe Mazur and Lincoln Hoppe are sensuous and wonderful in the audiobook. I highly recommend it to anyone with an open mind. It was a coincidence that I had just listened to Andrew Davidson's "The Gargoyle," performed solely by Lincoln Hoppe. Davidson takes the same genre to another level. Wow to both of these authors!
Melanie

My Name is Memory
Amazing! Beautifully written and completely captivating, My Name is Memory will leave its readers love struck and starving for a sequel!

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown