Read what people think about War by Sebastian Junger, and write your own review.

War by Sebastian Junger

There is 1 reader review for War

katherine fajardo (11/15/10)

FEAR.KILLING.LOVE
This book was simply amazing. For once i didn't see the political view of war but instead i saw it through the eyes of the men fighting in the war. There were times when i wanted to cry and times when all i could do was laugh. It was one of those books were you just sit for a while and reflect on your own life, at least that's how it was for me. I recommend this book if you don't fully understand why men would join such a violent war or if you think all Americans do in Afghanistan is kill people. It really opens you eyes and stimulates the brain as to what combat is like and what the war in general is like.

• Book Jacket: If We Were Villains

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R