Read what people think about The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, and write your own review.

The Prince of Mist

by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

The Prince of Mist by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

There is 1 reader review for The Prince of Mist

Delia O'Shea (08/13/11)

I read it to earky...yikes
I read this book at 9, I'm now 12 but I reread it and wow, I suggest you don't read this until you're 12 or you won't enjoy it imao.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves

O My D B