Read what people think about The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson, and write your own review.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson X
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

• Published in USA  May 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Belinda

The girl who kicked the hornet's nest
I am an avid reader, reading three to five books a week. I absolutely give the trilogy two thumbs up for the plot, and the complexity of it. I was up late at nights, reading I couldn't put the book down. One of the best... May he rest in peace.
Lynn

Brilliant
How did he do this series so well? It was so complicated, yet very compelling. Larsson completely closed up all the open issues in the end. This book did start off with some complex reading about the Swedish government and Sapo, but it all made sense in the end. I try to describe this series to friends, but it is so original that I can't seem to describe it completely. The loss of Stieg Larsson is tragic. I will miss his brilliant story-telling and I will so so miss Lisbeth Salander.
Typeaux

More than a sequel
The second two books of the trilogy are really as one, with the third book starting as though the chapters were continuous. I had to wait for my wife to finish the third before I could start and I was chomping at the bit! Larsson is a master of tying up loose ends, which seem endless in this complex and mesmerizing tale of how an amazingly gifted yet flawed young woman is caught up and implicated in multiple murders while powers high up in the security police go to extreme measures to keep secrets and mislead investigators. A thrilling and compelling read. The only real let down is getting to the end and knowing that we will not see Larsson's hand continue the stories of Lisbeth Salander.

• Book Jacket: The Electric Woman
    The Electric Woman
    by Tessa Fontaine
  • Book Jacket: The Female Persuasion
    The Female Persuasion
    by Meg Wolitzer
    A college freshman struggling for identity. A 1960s feminist icon attempting to maintain her ...
  • Book Jacket: A Lucky Man
    A Lucky Man
    by Jamel Brinkley
    If his debut collection of short stories, A Lucky Man is any indicator, Jamel Brinkley is poised on ...
  • Book Jacket: Picture Us In The Light
    Picture Us In The Light
    by Kelly Loy Gilbert
    Kelly Loy Gilbert presents a beautiful narrative with myriad intertwined plotlines that explores the...

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown