Read what people think about The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson, and write your own review.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

• Published in USA  May 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

Belinda (12/06/10)

The girl who kicked the hornet's nest
I am an avid reader, reading three to five books a week. I absolutely give the trilogy two thumbs up for the plot, and the complexity of it. I was up late at nights, reading I couldn't put the book down. One of the best... May he rest in peace.
Lynn (09/05/10)

Brilliant
How did he do this series so well? It was so complicated, yet very compelling. Larsson completely closed up all the open issues in the end. This book did start off with some complex reading about the Swedish government and Sapo, but it all made sense in the end. I try to describe this series to friends, but it is so original that I can't seem to describe it completely. The loss of Stieg Larsson is tragic. I will miss his brilliant story-telling and I will so so miss Lisbeth Salander.
Typeaux (08/27/10)

More than a sequel
The second two books of the trilogy are really as one, with the third book starting as though the chapters were continuous. I had to wait for my wife to finish the third before I could start and I was chomping at the bit! Larsson is a master of tying up loose ends, which seem endless in this complex and mesmerizing tale of how an amazingly gifted yet flawed young woman is caught up and implicated in multiple murders while powers high up in the security police go to extreme measures to keep secrets and mislead investigators. A thrilling and compelling read. The only real let down is getting to the end and knowing that we will not see Larsson's hand continue the stories of Lisbeth Salander.

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R