Read what people think about This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer, and write your own review.

This World We Live In

The Last Survivors, Book 3

by Susan Beth Pfeffer

This World We Live In

There are currently 4 reader reviews for This World We Live In

Kaylyn king (12/31/12)

this world we live in
Its an amazing book. I would like it to be a sequel/series coming next.I've finished this book in 1 day. Please, more books!!!!!!
Julie (02/08/11)

Keep Them Coming!
I loved this newest installment of the series, just read it for the second time. It is so easy to just sink into this story, the narrative is like listening to someone tell the story to you in a conversation, and once you start, you can't stop. I hope that there will be more. I would love to see them find a safe town, see how they find their way, how life is lived there, and see also how the relationships continue to develop. This is truly a fascinating story, and chilling because it could actually happen. Please continue it!
Victoria Garcia (01/15/11)

GREAT!
This Book Was GREAT! I used to hate reading! I got it on Saturday and finished it the same day! GREAT!! Please Please Please Please Continue Series!!!!!
sissy (04/07/10)

This world we live in
I loved this book, and I hope the series should continue. Personally, I think it should not be a stand alone book, it has so much more depth if you know what Alex has been through in his past. I hate reading, but these have sunk into my heart, and I can read them in 2 days! They have made so grateful for what I have, but scared this will happen to me. I loved these books, there the best thing I've ever read!

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

Sweet Caress
by William Boyd

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review