Read what people think about One Good Dog by Susan Wilson, and write your own review.

One Good Dog

by Susan Wilson

One Good Dog by Susan Wilson X
One Good Dog by Susan Wilson

• Published in USA  Mar 2010

There are currently 2 reader reviews for One Good Dog

Penny

Exceptional
Very very good. Kept my interest, relatively light read. No real mystery or "who done it"....just life. Love good animal books anyway. This was really very good.
Tom Greer

It's Not a Dog Book
Just read it!
I am not a lover of dogs, but I do love people. I am not necessarily an animal lover but I like to watch them, as long as they're not mine. This book is not about dogs; it's a book about people and how they react. And in the case of Adam March, it's the story of his progression. This is truly a human interest story. It will make you smile, it will cause you anger, it will make you laugh, and it will probably make you cry. Again, just read it!

Wolf Season
    by Helen Benedict
  • Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!