Read what people think about One Good Dog by Susan Wilson, and write your own review.

One Good Dog

by Susan Wilson

One Good Dog by Susan Wilson X
One Good Dog by Susan Wilson

• Published in USA  Mar 2010

There are currently 2 reader reviews for One Good Dog

Penny

Exceptional
Very very good. Kept my interest, relatively light read. No real mystery or "who done it"....just life. Love good animal books anyway. This was really very good.
Tom Greer

It's Not a Dog Book
Just read it!
I am not a lover of dogs, but I do love people. I am not necessarily an animal lover but I like to watch them, as long as they're not mine. This book is not about dogs; it's a book about people and how they react. And in the case of Adam March, it's the story of his progression. This is truly a human interest story. It will make you smile, it will cause you anger, it will make you laugh, and it will probably make you cry. Again, just read it!

• Book Jacket: American Histories
    by Madeline Miller

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya

A riveting story of dislocation, survival, and the power of stories to break or save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes