Read what people think about One Good Dog by Susan Wilson, and write your own review.

One Good Dog

by Susan Wilson

One Good Dog by Susan Wilson

• Published in USA  Mar 2010

There is 1 reader review for One Good Dog

Tom Greer (10/31/13)

It's Not a Dog Book
Just read it!
I am not a lover of dogs, but I do love people. I am not necessarily an animal lover but I like to watch them, as long as they're not mine. This book is not about dogs; it's a book about people and how they react. And in the case of Adam March, it's the story of his progression. This is truly a human interest story. It will make you smile, it will cause you anger, it will make you laugh, and it will probably make you cry. Again, just read it!

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

I am what the librarians have made me with a little assistance from a professor of Greek and a few poets

O My D B