Read what people think about One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, and write your own review.

One Amazing Thing

by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

• Published in USA  Feb 2010

There is 1 reader review for One Amazing Thing

Judith Parsonage

Must Read
This book was too short. Just as you were getting to know the people the book was over. I felt like I was part of this group and wondered what my story would be. I would recommend to anyone who likes people of diversity.

My Name Is Leon