Read what people think about True Believer by Nicholas Sparks, and write your own review.

True Believer

Genre: Love Stories

There is 1 reader review for True Believer

Allison

True Believer
When I got this this book, I though It was going to be boring, but once you start to read about some of the characters you start to relate on some of the things that happened, I know I did. If your looking for a realistic romantic novel then this is definitely the book for you. I enjoyed this book very much but who doesn't enjoy Nicholas Sparks? I love all of his books and especially this one. They should really make a movie about this.

• Book Jacket: Hunger