Read what people think about Doors Open by Ian Rankin, and write your own review.

Doors Open

by Ian Rankin

Doors Open by Ian Rankin

• Published in USA  Jan 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for Doors Open

keegba (02/02/13)

doors open
Ian Rankin's books are simply extremely good reads, his Rebus series is exceptional and this particulart book is also right up there. he fills the pages with authenticity of characters while maintaining tension and interest. I would feel sorry for anyone that didn't find them good, would wonder what was the matter with them to not enjoy the books.

• Book Jacket: Hillbilly Elegy

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some to be chewed on and digested.

O My D B