Read what people think about Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert, and write your own review.

Committed

Genre: Biographies/Memoirs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Committed

Lucia

Dissapointed, lack of art
I was so exited to get her next book. I liked so much Eat Pray Love, but with Committed it was like the summary of some books, no art of writing. I felt like she just wanted to make money using her name after her first success. I felt so tired of reading and reading it and unfortunately I could not finish. I could not find any pleasure reading this book. My time is very treasured as hers. Elisabeth showed disrespect for the reader.
CaliforniaGirl

Just an Opinion...What happened to Elizabeth Gilbert
I loved Eat,Pray & Love...was so excited to know a follow up book was coming out...so I picked up a copy of "Committed" & could hardly wait to delve into it...I gave up a movie so I could start this book....well, I read, & read & wondered what happened to the author...she should have stayed single or kept her life in a better order as she did in Eat,Pray, Love..the reader is left out...one minute she speaks like an Australian...then she remembers who she is...I thought perhaps her memory would come back...I did not want to know the history of marriage...I wanted to know what happened to Elizabeth in her own life...I plan on returning the book...maybe she will realize her "Commitment" should be to her self first...

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
    The Amber Shadows
    by Lucy Ribchester
    The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
  • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E