Read what people think about Wishin' and Hopin' by Wally Lamb, and write your own review.

Wishin' and Hopin'

A Christmas Story

by Wally Lamb

Wishin' and Hopin' by Wally Lamb
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Nov 2009

There is 1 reader review for Wishin' and Hopin'

MCC115304 (04/12/12)

A Funny Trip Down Memory Lane
Any child of the sixties will remember the corny jokes and childish behaviors of this 5th grade boy in the Catholic School System. I laughed out loud at several of the unexpected turns of one semester in his classroom, his introduction to the new French teacher and a new Russian student. Very entertaining and light reading to spark an evening or two.

• Book Jacket: I See You
    I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh
    Clare MackIntosh has written a haunting thriller that has kept our readers at the edge of their ...
  • Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best

K Your F C