Read what people think about The Big Burn by Timothy Egan, and write your own review.

The Big Burn

Teddy Roosevelt and the Fire that Saved America

by Timothy Egan

The Big Burn by Timothy Egan

There is 1 reader review for The Big Burn

Mimulus

The History of the Forest Service
This book is very detailed and often ponderous. I am sure it is well researched, however it goes into tremendous detail about the history of the Forest Service. The key players in establishing the Service and recounted in great detail. Unfortunately, the fire is described mostly in general terms with little drama. It seems to be a good history, however the story is choppy, and there is very little plot.

• Book Jacket: Do Not Become Alarmed
    by Jeffrey Lent

Win News of the World

The Weight of Ink
    by Rachel Kadish

An intellectual, suspenseful, and entertaining page-turner.

T's S I Numbers