Read what people think about That Old Cape Magic by Richard Russo, and write your own review.

That Old Cape Magic

by Richard Russo

That Old Cape Magic by Richard Russo

• Published in USA  Aug 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for That Old Cape Magic

Jane (08/05/10)

Old Cape Magic
What a very good read. The subject of just how our parents relationship governs our own relationships has been on the minds of many of my friends. This book gives that theory a life of its own. I took parts of the book seriously and laughed like crazy about other parts. It is a true "slice of life" story that could be any of us.
The characters are so real and the settings are just the right thing for this tale.
Lynn (02/05/10)

I love Richard Russo books!
I literally run to the bookstore the day a new book by Richard Russo comes out. I especially loved his books "Empire Falls" and "The Straight Man". This is not Mr. Russo's best book, but still a very enjoyable read. Mr. Russo writes with such humor and warmth, and nobody writes a better group of characters. In this book, the main character, Griffin, will remind you of the type of person you would love to have as a friend. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that I really didn't think the story was his best, but you will find the 2nd wedding in the book very enjoyable. Now those scenes were fun to read and something I will remember for a long time after the book is finished.

• Book Jacket: The End of Eddy

by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T's A S B Every M