Read what people think about Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd, and write your own review.

Traveling with Pomegranates

A Mother-Daughter Story

by Sue Monk Kidd

Traveling with Pomegranates

• Published in USA  Sep 2009
    Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Traveling with Pomegranates

Dagmar Rodriguez (09/04/16)

It didn't get through me.
As a sixteen-year old I couldn't relate much with Sue, I tried to bring up my empathetic side to connect with her but it didn't fully work. However, I did relate to Ann's side of the book; just like her, I'm struggling to find my necessary fire and reading her own quest it's helping me find my way in life.
Martha Randall Black (02/14/10)

Themes that touch us all
One theme after another struck a chord within me as I read this book - aging, creativity, spirituality, loss, motherhood...again and again a single, well-crafted thought brought tears to my eyes. While I identify primarily with the mid-life Sue, I clearly remember my younger self in Ann's chapters, and can see my own daughter in her as well. It was wonderful to have real issues and emotions presented so succinctly and yet so deeply.

• Book Jacket: Harmony

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review