Read what people think about Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd, and write your own review.

Traveling with Pomegranates

A Mother-Daughter Story

by Sue Monk Kidd

Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd

• Published in USA  Sep 2009
    Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Traveling with Pomegranates

Dagmar Rodriguez (09/04/16)

It didn't get through me.
As a sixteen-year old I couldn't relate much with Sue, I tried to bring up my empathetic side to connect with her but it didn't fully work. However, I did relate to Ann's side of the book; just like her, I'm struggling to find my necessary fire and reading her own quest it's helping me find my way in life.
Martha Randall Black (02/14/10)

Themes that touch us all
One theme after another struck a chord within me as I read this book - aging, creativity, spirituality, loss, motherhood...again and again a single, well-crafted thought brought tears to my eyes. While I identify primarily with the mid-life Sue, I clearly remember my younger self in Ann's chapters, and can see my own daughter in her as well. It was wonderful to have real issues and emotions presented so succinctly and yet so deeply.

• Book Jacket: The Leavers
    The Leavers
    by Lisa Ko

The day before Deming Guo saw his mother for the last time, she surprised him at school. A navy ...

• Book Jacket: Wonderful Feels Like This
    Wonderful Feels Like This
    by Sara Lovestam
  • Book Jacket: Blue Light Yokohama
    Blue Light Yokohama
    by Nicolas Obregon
    Blue Light Yokohama, Nicolás Obregón's crime fiction debut, takes place in an exotic ...

The Book of Summer
    by Michelle Gable

The bestselling author of The Paris Apartment, Michelle Gable now transports readers to Nantucket.

The Scribe of Siena
    by Melodie Winawer

Win The Chalk Pit

The Chalk Pit:
A Ruth Galloway Mystery

A string of murders takes Ruth underground in the newest book in the series.

T W Don't M A R