Read what people think about Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd, and write your own review.

Traveling with Pomegranates

A Mother-Daughter Story

by Sue Monk Kidd

Traveling with Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd

• Published in USA  Sep 2009
    Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Traveling with Pomegranates

Dagmar Rodriguez (09/04/16)

It didn't get through me.
As a sixteen-year old I couldn't relate much with Sue, I tried to bring up my empathetic side to connect with her but it didn't fully work. However, I did relate to Ann's side of the book; just like her, I'm struggling to find my necessary fire and reading her own quest it's helping me find my way in life.
Martha Randall Black (02/14/10)

Themes that touch us all
One theme after another struck a chord within me as I read this book - aging, creativity, spirituality, loss, motherhood...again and again a single, well-crafted thought brought tears to my eyes. While I identify primarily with the mid-life Sue, I clearly remember my younger self in Ann's chapters, and can see my own daughter in her as well. It was wonderful to have real issues and emotions presented so succinctly and yet so deeply.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The most successful people are those who are good at plan B

O My D B