Read what people think about The White Queen by Philippa Gregory, and write your own review.

The White Queen

Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The White Queen

CARS

Fascinating
Until I read The White Queen, I had not been a fan of historical fiction, having read only ones that seem to put me to sleep. Not so with this delightful book. Philippa Gregory and The White Queen kept me up as late as I could manage, reading every word and skipping nary a line. She makes history truly palatable. She does extensive research, reading and traveling, and though classified as fiction, the story is bolstered with as much historical fact as exists. I'll be looking for her past books and eagerly awaiting the publication of new works.
Ali

The White Queen
I enjoyed reading this book it kept my attention from the beginning to the very end. The story is about a woman named Elizabeth Woodville. The King falls head over heels for her and marries her in secret. You have to read the rest to see how the terrific story plays out. I highly recommend reading other books by Philippa Gregory.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

Every good journalist has a novel in him - which is an excellent place for it.

E Dog H I D