Read what people think about The White Queen by Philippa Gregory, and write your own review.

The White Queen

by Philippa Gregory

The White Queen by Philippa Gregory

• Published in USA  Aug 2009
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The White Queen

CARS (08/21/10)

Fascinating
Until I read The White Queen, I had not been a fan of historical fiction, having read only ones that seem to put me to sleep. Not so with this delightful book. Philippa Gregory and The White Queen kept me up as late as I could manage, reading every word and skipping nary a line. She makes history truly palatable. She does extensive research, reading and traveling, and though classified as fiction, the story is bolstered with as much historical fact as exists. I'll be looking for her past books and eagerly awaiting the publication of new works.
Ali (12/02/09)

The White Queen
I enjoyed reading this book it kept my attention from the beginning to the very end. The story is about a woman named Elizabeth Woodville. The King falls head over heels for her and marries her in secret. You have to read the rest to see how the terrific story plays out. I highly recommend reading other books by Philippa Gregory.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

When all think alike, no one thinks very much

K Your F C