Read what people think about The Spire by Richard North Patterson, and write your own review.

The Spire

by Richard North Patterson

The Spire

• Published in USA  Sep 2009
    Genre: Thrillers

There is 1 reader review for The Spire

LARRY (11/21/09)

Not to his usual standard
An average thriller. Patterson has written many better novels. This one is a bit disappointing and not worth paying retail for!

You can pretty well guess how it well end. Characters are not all that interesting and a bit too stereotyped and common place.

I expected a lot more from this author. I have read many of his other novels. They are much better.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: