Read what people think about The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff, and write your own review.

The Bride's Farewell

by Meg Rosoff

The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff

• Published in USA  Aug 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Bride's Farewell

destiny (05/18/11)

Really
I am all for tale of love, travel and realisation; but I found this book rather boring and long winded.
Sophie Fairbrother (05/05/10)

Great Book
This book took me on adventures. It also made me grab the sides of my chair in anticipation. It is a light eventful book!!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

I always find it more difficult to say the things I mean than the things I don't.

Y S M B, I'll S Y