Read what people think about The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff, and write your own review.

The Bride's Farewell

by Meg Rosoff

The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff X
The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff

• Published in USA  Aug 2009

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Bride's Farewell

Sophie Fairbrother

Great Book
This book took me on adventures. It also made me grab the sides of my chair in anticipation. It is a light eventful book!!!
destiny

Really
I am all for tale of love, travel and realisation; but I found this book rather boring and long winded.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Elizabeth Berg

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

E Dog H I D