Read what people think about The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall, and write your own review.

The Case of the Missing Servant

A Vish Puri Mystery

by Tarquin Hall

The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall

• Published in USA  Jun 2009
    Genre: Mysteries

There is 1 reader review for The Case of the Missing Servant

Power Reviewer Louise Jolly (03/08/11)

Great Read!
Private Investigator Vish Puri is also the managing director of ‘Most Private Investigators Ltd. A well respected and honest public litigator has been accused of killing Mary, his maidservant. Vish must also investigate a second case involving a potential bridegroom.

Vish’s character is perfect except he has an immense fear of flying. Luckily for Vish, he has a team of operatives that support him, especially his Mommy who conducts her own investigation.

There are actually three mysteries in the story but I’ll let you discover the other one on your own, but each mystery is very well done. Tarquin Hall’s writing is first class. Tarquin spent many years in India so he knows and understands the country and its people well.

This was a thoroughly enjoyable book that kept me turning page after page. I kept telling myself that once I got to the end of the chapter I’d go to bed. Well, I didn’t. Once I read the first page of the next chapter, then I’d have to read the whole thing!

Tender
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

K Your F C