Read what people think about Look Again by Lisa Scottoline, and write your own review.

by Lisa Scottoline

• Published in USA  Feb 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Look Again

Bonnie Jervis (04/05/12)

Look Again
Yes, 'Look Again' is a page turner. The problem is it starts out good but then becomes predictable and unbelievable. It was as if the author had a list of life situations that she felt needed to be thrown in, but were thrown in at the most unlikely times. Not believable.
Jcrsoccer (01/21/11)

Very good book!
I would recomend this book to people who are a higher level reader because of the length of the book. I would also recomend it to people who enjoy action and mystery. I think this book is one of the most detailed books I have ever read that help me paint my own picture of the setting in my mind, making a movie out of words. It is full of suspense once you get a ways into the book. Don't stop reading right away if you get bored with it , I almost did but then it got AMAZING in a blink of an eye.
Lwilliamson (10/24/10)

Look Again
It was a very good book and kept me on the edge of my chair. Will you do a sequel to this book?

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Girl Before
    by JP Delaney

An enthralling psychological thriller of duplicity, death, and deception.

Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk
    by Kathleen Rooney

"Effervescent with verve, wit, and heart" - Booklist, starred review

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

The Sellout
    by Paul Beatty
    Paul Beatty's The Sellout was one of those books that flew somewhat under the radar when it was...
  • Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages