Read what people think about Look Again by Lisa Scottoline, and write your own review.

by Lisa Scottoline

Look Again by Lisa Scottoline X
Look Again by Lisa Scottoline

• Published in USA  Feb 2010
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Look Again

Jcrsoccer

Very good book!
I would recomend this book to people who are a higher level reader because of the length of the book. I would also recomend it to people who enjoy action and mystery. I think this book is one of the most detailed books I have ever read that help me paint my own picture of the setting in my mind, making a movie out of words. It is full of suspense once you get a ways into the book. Don't stop reading right away if you get bored with it , I almost did but then it got AMAZING in a blink of an eye.
Lwilliamson

Look Again
It was a very good book and kept me on the edge of my chair. Will you do a sequel to this book?
Bonnie Jervis

Look Again
Yes, 'Look Again' is a page turner. The problem is it starts out good but then becomes predictable and unbelievable. It was as if the author had a list of life situations that she felt needed to be thrown in, but were thrown in at the most unlikely times. Not believable.

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes