Read what people think about Valeria's Last Stand by Marc Fitten, and write your own review.

Valeria's Last Stand

by Marc Fitten

Valeria's Last Stand by Marc Fitten X
Valeria's Last Stand by Marc Fitten

• Published in USA  Apr 2009

There are currently 19 reader reviews for Valeria's Last Stand

Madeline (02/25/09)

A Fun Romp!
This novel is a fun, rough-and-tumble romp! It's a feisty love story of a different sort, showing that there is no expiration date on love and lust. The people in the village of Zivatar lay it all out there - love, sex, luck, business, politics, and art - and none more so than Valeria, who is destined to become a favorite curmudgeon.
Priscilla (02/25/09)

Viva Valeria
An entertaining and delightful read. Fitten has brought to life an interesting assortment of zany and all too human characters. I kept thinking Alexander Mccall Smith with a PG rating.

I did feel it bogged down some toward the end, but perhaps that is my lack of testosterone! Even among the "bog" there were scenes well worth the wade.

I would recommend this book. It is not War and Peace, but still worth your time.
Loren (02/22/09)

light-hearted comedy
I don't know if this novel was meant to be serious or not, but I found it to be a fun,light-hearted comedy. The message I got was watch out for the senior set - there's life in us yet!

• Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot

Ginny Moon by Benjamin Ludwig

The Chalk Man
    by C. J. Tudor

Relentlessly compelling psychological suspense. The must-read thriller debut of 2018.

Win Mothers of Sparta