Read what people think about The Tennis Partner by Abraham Verghese, and write your own review.

The Tennis Partner

Genre: Biographies/Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for The Tennis Partner

Ellie

The tennis partner
As I am not a tennis player, reading this book that I thoroughly enjoyed, wished I was more athletic. I so enjoyed the characters. The agony of the addiction and divorce. The frustration of loving a friend you cannot help; The wasted talent you cannot preserve; the dilemma of not being physically present continually in your children's lives. I enjoyed it more than "Cutting for Stone".

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F