Read what people think about Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow, and write your own review.

Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow
  • Readers' rating:

• Published in USA  Jun 1975
    Genre: Historical Fiction

There is 1 reader review for Ragtime

nayZ (05/12/10)

RAGTIME
this book should be called RAGE-TIME. it is utterly disappointing and i have to wonder if the people who love this book were reading the same one as I? The boredom it gives off to the reader is over-powering and might as well them to slam the book down and never pick it back up again! Doctorow's going back and forth of the characters is sloppy and unprofessional. I do not recommend this book for anyone.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Information is the currency of democracy

O My D B