Read what people think about While My Sister Sleeps by Barbara Delinsky, and write your own review.

While My Sister Sleeps

by Barbara Delinsky

While My Sister Sleeps

• Published in USA  Feb 2009

There are currently 18 reader reviews for While My Sister Sleeps

Barb, Simpson Public Library, Mechanicsburg PA (12/06/08)

Great read
Another good book from Barbara Delinsky, filled with the questions, both medical and personal, faced by any family dealing with a critical illness. The Snows learn as much about themselves and their relationships with one another as they learn about Robin. I plan to leave my copy of the book in our lounge for others on the library staff to read!
Linda (12/03/08)

Compelling Reading
My book arrived yesterday, mid-day. I've just finished it, and I'm not a fast reader! While My Sister Sleeps weaves medical ethics and moral values into a family story told over a week's time, a week during which much is revealed and lessons are learned. The realistic characters are dealing with issues I can relate to. A good read!

One Month Free Membership

Underground Airlines
    by Ben Winters

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

Circling the Sun