Read what people think about The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry, and write your own review.

Cotton Malone Series #4

Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Charlemagne Pursuit

Irene Dean Chrest

The Charlemagne Pursuit
I am a French teacher therefore Charlemagne caught my attention. Wish HE had been focused on more often in the book. It had a very interesting plot and scenery than other books. But it jumped around more than I liked. There were too many characters in the novel, so therefore, it was difficult to keep the jest of what was going on. It wasn't Berry's best novel.

The Charlemagne Pursuit
A good story, fast moving, with no purpose. I found the only positive aspect of this novel was that it helped me pass the time. I gained nothing from the effort

Charlemagne Pursuit
I thought the book would be good, as I love history. But too many characters. They all blended into each other; I had to keep going over pagers to make sure who was who. Also the book repeats itself in some places, and the reader goes back to Charlemagne the person and Charlemagne the sub. I am a normal person who loves to read good books, to be taken to another realm of this world, away from everyday life. This book was too complicated in some parts. A good book should have twist and turns, but not too many that the characters blend into each other. Shame. This Basically as a good book for a long weekend, with nothing to do but read.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil