MLA Gold Award Site

Read what people think about The Charlemagne Pursuit by Steve Berry, and write your own review.

Cotton Malone Series #4

by Steve Berry

• Published in USA  Dec 2008
    Genre: Thrillers

There are currently 3 reader reviews for The Charlemagne Pursuit

Beverley (08/09/15)

Charlemagne Pursuit
I thought the book would be good, as I love history. But too many characters. They all blended into each other; I had to keep going over pagers to make sure who was who. Also the book repeats itself in some places, and the reader goes back to Charlemagne the person and Charlemagne the sub. I am a normal person who loves to read good books, to be taken to another realm of this world, away from everyday life. This book was too complicated in some parts. A good book should have twist and turns, but not too many that the characters blend into each other. Shame. This Basically as a good book for a long weekend, with nothing to do but read.
Irene Dean Chrest (06/06/13)

The Charlemagne Pursuit
I am a French teacher therefore Charlemagne caught my attention. Wish HE had been focused on more often in the book. It had a very interesting plot and scenery than other books. But it jumped around more than I liked. There were too many characters in the novel, so therefore, it was difficult to keep the jest of what was going on. It wasn't Berry's best novel.
Judith (10/18/11)

The Charlemagne Pursuit
A good story, fast moving, with no purpose. I found the only positive aspect of this novel was that it helped me pass the time. I gained nothing from the effort

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages