Read what people think about Things I've Been Silent About by Azar Nafisi, and write your own review.

Things I've Been Silent About

Genre: Biographies & Memoirs

There is 1 reader review for Things I've Been Silent About

Rosie Campos

Awesome Book
I think this book was great in that you can really picture her whole life, the struggles she went through, and Iran. I recommend this book because it is interesting to learn about how people live and what their life is like in another country. Touching ending, by the way :)

• Book Jacket: Hunger
    by Sarah Schmidt

Cruel Beautiful World by Caroline Leavitt

Happiness
    by Heather Harpham

A love story that follows a one-of-a-kind family through twists of fate that require nearly unimaginable choices.

Win Hame