Read what people think about Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh, and write your own review.

Mrs. Kimble

by Jennifer Haigh

Mrs. Kimble by Jennifer Haigh

• Published in USA  Feb 2003

There is 1 reader review for Mrs. Kimble

Power Reviewer Elizabeth

Quite compelling
Three wives, all three are different. Ken Kimble marries these ladies for different reasons and also leaves them. One he leaves with children and the other one he doesn't.

Despite his leaving they manage to carry on their lives.

You want to hate him, but you can't....the story is well told. I love the cover with the three dresses that are depicting the three women.

Not sure which woman I like the best, but you will love the book....it kept your interest. Gifted author.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers