Read what people think about Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Inkdeath

Avery (06/17/14)

Amazing books and amazing Author so sad the series ended make another book Cornelia Funke!
Book Lover (08/14/11)

good conclusion
This book was a good ending to her series. It was less morbid than Inkspell, yet not quite as gripping as Inkheart, my favourite. I especially enjoyed Dustfinger's role in it. I liked the fact that Meggie and Farid's relationship did not turn out as expected, adding a lovely twist to the story. Overall, a very good book which I would recommend to all fantasy lovers.
inklover (04/15/10)

I started reading the Ink books a few months ago, and ever since I find myself re-reading them. For three torturous weeks I couldn't find Inkdeath-it was checked out of my schools library, town library, even my teacher's copy was checked out! Finally though, a friend lent it to me. I have yet to finish it, but it is so far very fulfilling and entertaining. With the first book, Inkheart, I was pretty bored until about page 100 on, and Inkspell bored me until about page 50, but from page one this one has kept me at the edge of my seat. They've been times that I wanted to cry, laugh, and, in my head of course, scream at the characters for whatever reason. I highly recommend it-just get past the first book and from then on you'll love it. I know I do. Please, write a sequel to Inkdeath soon, Mrs. Funke!!

• Book Jacket: Of Arms and Artists
    The Mothers
    by Brit Bennett

North of Crazy
    by Neltje

The remarkable life of a woman who carves her own singular path.

by Paulette Jiles

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.