Read what people think about Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke X
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Inkdeath

Avery

Inkdeath
Amazing books and amazing Author so sad the series ended make another book Cornelia Funke!
inklover

Interesting
I started reading the Ink books a few months ago, and ever since I find myself re-reading them. For three torturous weeks I couldn't find Inkdeath-it was checked out of my schools library, town library, even my teacher's copy was checked out! Finally though, a friend lent it to me. I have yet to finish it, but it is so far very fulfilling and entertaining. With the first book, Inkheart, I was pretty bored until about page 100 on, and Inkspell bored me until about page 50, but from page one this one has kept me at the edge of my seat. They've been times that I wanted to cry, laugh, and, in my head of course, scream at the characters for whatever reason. I highly recommend it-just get past the first book and from then on you'll love it. I know I do. Please, write a sequel to Inkdeath soon, Mrs. Funke!!
Book Lover

good conclusion
This book was a good ending to her series. It was less morbid than Inkspell, yet not quite as gripping as Inkheart, my favourite. I especially enjoyed Dustfinger's role in it. I liked the fact that Meggie and Farid's relationship did not turn out as expected, adding a lovely twist to the story. Overall, a very good book which I would recommend to all fantasy lovers.

• Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes