Read what people think about Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke, and write your own review.

Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke

There are currently 3 reader reviews for Inkdeath

Avery (06/17/14)

Inkdeath
Amazing books and amazing Author so sad the series ended make another book Cornelia Funke!
Book Lover (08/14/11)

good conclusion
This book was a good ending to her series. It was less morbid than Inkspell, yet not quite as gripping as Inkheart, my favourite. I especially enjoyed Dustfinger's role in it. I liked the fact that Meggie and Farid's relationship did not turn out as expected, adding a lovely twist to the story. Overall, a very good book which I would recommend to all fantasy lovers.
inklover (04/15/10)

Interesting
I started reading the Ink books a few months ago, and ever since I find myself re-reading them. For three torturous weeks I couldn't find Inkdeath-it was checked out of my schools library, town library, even my teacher's copy was checked out! Finally though, a friend lent it to me. I have yet to finish it, but it is so far very fulfilling and entertaining. With the first book, Inkheart, I was pretty bored until about page 100 on, and Inkspell bored me until about page 50, but from page one this one has kept me at the edge of my seat. They've been times that I wanted to cry, laugh, and, in my head of course, scream at the characters for whatever reason. I highly recommend it-just get past the first book and from then on you'll love it. I know I do. Please, write a sequel to Inkdeath soon, Mrs. Funke!!

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.

Y S M B, I'll S Y